Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Easter... again, LOL

TGIF my friends!

Well, it sure didn't take me long to get back to a clean and simple card, LOL! In my defense though, as cute as that cloud paper is, it is quite a busy print and I didn't want to have a bunch of frouf competing with it. So this now retired Bunny Baby stamp from my Sweet November line is hugging her fuzzy friend in some wide open spaces. I did add a few die cut Easter eggs to complete the scene but that's it. Simple and sweet is proving to be my go-to kind of card.  :)

Have a wonderful weekend. It should be a beautiful one here in my neck of the woods so I'm looking forward to some quality time outdoors. 

See ya Monday!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Studio Calico (Story Time), My Mind's Eye (Stella and Rose)
stamps- Sweet November (Baby Bunny), Amy R (Egg-cellent Easter sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Colorbox dark brown
Memory Box Eggcetera die
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E74, E77, E79
clothes- R01, R11, R12, R32, E40, E41, 0
eggs- YR30, YR31, Y000, YR82, BG70, BG72, BG10, YG61, YG63, YG00, R11, R12

6 comments:

Marianne said...

This is so sweet, Amy. Love the depth you've created with that background paper and your colouring is perfect, as always.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Marianne x

Julie D. Richards said...

I love simple and sweet.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card!

Leanne said...

TGIF!
I LOVE that paper!! Bunny Baby is perfect here. This is so pretty.
Have fun enjoying the outdoors, it's been so hot here in LA I'm hoping for some cooler days.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love the cute image.

Unknown said...

Perfect paper for the image. Adorable!