Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Peeps...

Olo!

When I saw Color Challenge #16 over on the MFT challenge blog I knew I had the perfect paper scraps to work with the purple/green/yellow/brown combo. This older Doodlebug paper is so whimsical and I think it works great for a sweet Easter card featuring an even sweeter Pure Innocence cutie. At first I thought I was using a stamp that hadn't been inked up yet but when I looked up the Easter cards I made last year there she was... One of My Favorite Peeps Pure Innocence. Not only that but I had paired her with Doodlebug paper then too, LOL! Luckily, the colors and designs are so different that it gives her a whole new feel. In general I don't use a lot of purple and after putting this card together I'm thinking I need to remedy that situation because it is quite lovely.

Well, I've got the day off today and a big to-do list that starts with a much needed hair cut appointment this morning. So I'll see ya tomorrow then! :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug
stamps- My Favorite Things (One of my Favorite Peeps Pure Innocence)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox creamy brown
American Crafts ribbon
Martha Stewart crystal fine glitter
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR30, YR31, Y32, E33
clothes- YG11, YG13, YG17, E31, E35, E57, BV00, V01, V12, V15, V09, BG0000, C3, 0