Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Easter part deux...

Olo!

So yesterday I shared my altered Easter Boy Bean and today I've got his little sister coming to join the festivities. As I mentioned, this alteration actually happened first and was as simple as wiping away her little belly button and the top of her skirt to turn Glisten Bean's outfit into an Easter dress as well as adding Easter Anya's rabbit ears. I had thought about using Glisten for my Boy Bean but decided that even though the bangs worked I would have to change the back of the hair and that was more work than I wanted to do at the time. So here she is in all her Easter sweetness, still a girly girl, but that might change in the future... bwahahahaha

And I figure I might as well enter this card into the Farm Fresh Easter challenge. With more of that great Easter Parade paper by Doodlebug she sure fits in.  ;)

Ok, time to get ready for work.
Later gators! 

    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Easter Parade)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Glisten Bean, Easter Anya)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Prima shabby tote
Doodlebug flower sprinkles
Sharpie white marker
Clear Wink of Stella glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
clothes- Y11, Y15, Y17, C1, 0, RV06, RV09, RV10, 100
basket- E30, E31, E34, RV10, RV06, YG21, YG25, Y15, Y17

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE IT! !!!!! Another Awesome creation!!! Her dress u Gave her is Adorable too!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Carisa said...

eeeek, another awesome creation! I love your holiday theme's. I need to try to do that one of these days. I have looked forward to each of your Easter cards as much as I did each of your Valentine cards! What theme shall you ever start next?!

Laura Love said...

This is super adorable! You are so creative and your coloring is always so beautiful!!