Friday, June 30, 2017

Stay salty, my friend...

TGIF my friends!

Here we are at the last day of June and it's my final post for the 2017 month of mermaids. Which under the sea beauty had the honor of wrapping this all up... wait... what?! That's no mermaid you say... that's a merMAN! LOL, yep MerMan Kody from Some Odd Girl is seeing us off as we sail onto other themes for the rest of the summer. Once I got done coloring this hunky swimmer he ended up having a rather Stallone-ish look about him, don'tcha think? And that sentiment was too perfect not to pair up with this salty merman. ;)

Ok then, thanks for swimming the salty seas with me this past month. I hope you had just as much fun as I did. Toodles!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- oooold My Mind's Eye
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (MerMan Kody)
stamps- Ellen Hutson (Stay Salty set), My Favorite Things (Mermazing set)
ink- Versafine onyx black and Hero Arts blue
My Favorite Things stitched border die
Doodlebug washi tape
Studio Calico gold enamel dots
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R30, R02
hair- B18, B39, BV29, B41
facial hair- BV20, BV23, BV25
eyes- E84, YG95, BG000
tail- C6, C9, 100, 0, B18, B39, BV29, B41
trident- Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28, BG23, BG49

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this card came out Super Fintastic looking!!!!! Totally LOVE it!!!!! We will miss seeing all the Fabulous Mermaids daily!!!! Have Wonderful Weekend!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Juls said...

Looks fab .... wondering what u are going to treat us to in July xx

Tracey Ann said...

So handsome, he is. And, what a fabulous month of mermaids, Amy! Thank you for the awesome inspiration!