Friday, June 23, 2017

You are the pearl...

TGIF!

I fell in love with this happy mermaid digi as soon as I saw her on Pinterest and I knew I had to track her down and get her on a card this year. She is called Breezy Mermaid and she is from the Faery Ink digital stamp shop.That round moon face with her smiley eyes and carefree grin totally won me over and I could just picture her hair flowing behind her on a gentle current. To flesh out the scene I die cut several different coral and glued them around Breezy, and I couldn't resist adding a couple starfish for good measure. I smile just looking at this happy mermaid and hope you do too. :)

Only one more week of mermaids to go... who will swim onto a card next?  ;)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Faery Ink (Breezy Mermaid)
stamp- Hero Arts (kit stamp)
ink- Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things wonky stitched rectangle die
Queen & Co iridescent bubbles
Kaiser Craft pearl
Memory Box coral dies and starfish die
Ranger liquid pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
eyeshadow- BG000, BG11, YR30
lips- RV55
hair- V000, V01, V12, V15
tail- BG000, BG53, BG57, YR30, YR31, 0
top- YG00, BG93, BG96, BG99
rock- N1, N3, N5
sand- E41, E42, E43
water- BG70, B0000, B000, B00, Y00, Y000, YR30, Y0000

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is Totally ADORABLE!!!!! I haven't seen this mermaid before!!! Love the whole card and sentiment!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Precious Pearl. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

She is a sweet little mermaid, for sure. Love the glow on her tail... and that you created such a lovely resting spot for her. ❤️