Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Dreaming of a white Chrstmas...

Hey there!

I've got a quick post for 7 Kids to share today. This pretty Pom Pom Gorjuss Girl was just begging to be made into a Christmas card this year. I did alter the original stamp just a bit by wiping away the three little flowers that decorate the frame before stamping since I didn't want flowers for this winter card. Other than that small change this image is ideal for coloring in a simple winter scene, heck... the fact that the stamped image already comes with its own fancy frame saved me from having to dig out a die to do the same job. I did my best to make the frame look silvery and metallic and I do like the contrast of it against the dark grey background. I think it really brings this pretty gal front and center. :)

Alrighty, gotta run... have a good one! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- DoCrafts (Pom Pom Gorjuss Girl), Hello Bluebird (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
E81, E84, 0, R43, R35, R27, R59
background scene- C00, C0, C1, C2, BG10, G21, G43, G85, YG99
frame/base- C0, C2, C4, T9