Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Twinkle...

Hello, hello! 

I'm back posting for 7 Kids today and I've even got another Gorjuss Girl that I inked up. This time I grabbed one of the minis to play with and ended up with something a bit different. This is actually my second attempt at coloring up Miss Fairy Lights but after my first full color version ran into a series of unfortunate events I decided to take a cue from classic Christmas movies and go black and white. Not only did this save me time in the re-color but it also lent a very dramatic effect to the over all card design which turned out kinda cool. It's hard to tell in the photo but I did add a touch of very light yellow glow to the lights which stands out nicely in person. 

Alrighty then, time for me to scoot. TTYL!
Supply list:
cardstock- Catherine Pooler
paper- Making Memories
stamp- DoCrafts (Fairy Lights Gorjuss Girl)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Whimsy Stamps- Wonderland Words die
Papertrey Ink scallop die
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, 100, 0, Y0000, Y00