Thursday, December 13, 2018

Make a wish...

Good morning crafty friends!

I just keep plugging away at my personal challenge to create birthday cards for each of the Stamping Bella Zodiac Girls and this month is all about Sagittarius. Sagittarius is the sign of the Archer. She is energetic, ambitious, generous, freedom-loving and a seeker of challenge. She is open to new ideas and exploration. Sagittarius' signature color is purple, the uncommon color of royalty and the artistic. I don't have anybody in my family or circle of friends born under this sign so I didn't have anyone in particular in mind when I colored her up. Still, I think she turned out pretty darn cool. ;)
 
Tomorrow I will have the altered version of Sagittarius to share so be sure to check back then!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Stamping Bella (Uptown Zodiac Girl Sagittarius), Papertrey Ink (Papertrey Ink (star gazer and star gazer additions)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Nuvo glitter
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E42, E43
clothes- BV02, BV13, BV04, BV29
bow and arrow- Y02, Y21, Y26, E37
background- B21, B34, B37, B39