Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Make a splash...

Hey there! 

I'm still plugging away at projects so here is another card from the June release Lives at 7 Kids. This time I cropped in close on Jewel Eboncave and added Skater and Ray swimming and dancing around her. After coloring it all in I also added a bunch of bubbles circling around them using first my colorless blender to push out color, then my Sharpie extra fine white pen to add a catch light then covering each bubble with glossy accents for extra shine. I love how this helps add movement and playfulness to the scene. :)

Alrighty, here's hoping for an extra crafty day!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Jewel Eboncave, Ray and Skater)
computer generated sentiment
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Nuvo Dream Drops 
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
Sorry, I didn't keep track of the markers used but you can find them in this video