Friday, June 7, 2019

Make waves...

TGIF!

I'm excited to be using a new to me stamp company on my card today. I spotted this little mermaid being sneak peeked on Instagram last week and I just had to have her. So I placed my first order with The Rabbit Hole Designs and inked her up as soon as I ripped open my package, LOL! Because I've also been itching to ink up this Sea Air Flora stamp set that I got at the end of last summer from Papertrey Ink I decided to switch gears and do an inked background rather than coloring one in with my Copics. This was seriously more nerve racking for me than diving in to color a scene! But I'm glad I took this vacation outside my comfort zone because I do think it works beautifully with the stamped coral and seaweed that I die cut and added below. In the end I have a happy CAS card with a mermaid who is just as sweet as can be... hooray for new stamps! :)

Laters! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Rabbit Hole Designs (Mermaid Hair), Papertrey ink (Salt Air Flora and Keep Swimming)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Tim Holtz distress ink cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire, tea dye and vintage photo, Papertrey Ink dark indigo, Studio Calico sunny day and various Hero Arts ombre
My Favorite Things Blueprints dienamic
Papertrey Ink salt air coordinating dies
My Favorite Things sun ray stencil
Ranger glossy accents
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20, RV42
hair- Y32, YR31, E33, E25
tail- RV02, RV55, V06, V09
top- YG01, YG17, YG67
jellyfish- FY1, Y17, FYG1
fish 1- FBG2, BG13, B06
fish 2- Y35, YR04, YR18, R46
fish 3- YG21, YG07, G09