Monday, November 11, 2019

Merry Christmas...


 
Hi friends!

It's day one of the Greeting Farm's November release and we are introducing the first of three new clear sets. If you're a fan of the Miss Anyas then you will be excited to see the new Miss Anya Darling set! These three fabulous gals are all decked out in pretty party dresses making them quite versatile for card making throughout the year. Because I am currently in the throws of Christmas card making I challenged myself to make these Anyas work as Christmas party goers. So for my card today I paired this stylish gal with a candy cane from the older Pop Out Xmas set and by masking it into her hand then coloring her stylish ensemble in matching colors I think she looks quite festive. Miss Anya Darling will be available for purchase on the 15th along with the other new stamps.

Now hop on over to the TGF blog to see all the darling cards from my fellow Farmers, plus an extra one from me, using the new Miss Anya Darling set. Then check back tomorrow for day two of previews. :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- Sassafras Lass
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya Darling set and Pop Out Xmas set), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink Cocoa Bean, Soft Stone and Pure Poppy
My Favorite Things Blueprints die
Papertrey Ink Christmas word die
My Favorite Things star confetti stencil
Pebbles candy dots
Kaiser Crafts gem
Wink of Stencil clear glitter pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
skin- V17, E23, E25
hair- E35, E57, E49
clothes- E50, E81, BV31, R24, R29, R59