Friday, January 31, 2020

Don't look back...

TGIF!

Only one day to go before the new Sweet November digi release and while I am busily making card samples for it I figured I would share this card from the January release Live.  This was another take on Snowflake Fairy Nixie and we had a good time coloring her into a snowy alpine scene. She is happily sailing through the sky over snow covered woods and frozen lakes on her way to the Snow Ball. LOL, I couldn't resist the bad joke there! ;)

Okay then, see ya back here tomorrow for a super cute release that I am SO excited to share with you all!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Sweet November (Snowflake Fairy Nixie)
stamp- The Ton (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here