Monday, January 6, 2020

Your kind of beautiful...

Good morning!

I was busy this weekend getting ready for upcoming releases so no time for a new card to share today. I wasn't worried though since I knew I still had this card from last week's Live coloring video that hadn't been posted yet. It's a second take on the lovely Snowflake Fairy Eira and I cropped in close on her this time around. For the background we did a sunlit snowy mountain side and played with a lot of different colors to create that "white" snow. I think it turned out quite magical and suits her and her chill relaxed vibe to a T. ;)

Later gators!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Sweet November (Snowflake Fairy Eira)
stamp- The Ton (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see what I used here