Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Well, hello there...

 

Good morning! 

We released new clear stamp sets at Sweet November Stamps this past weekend, consisting of cute spring gnomes and new Horizon Lines background builder sets. To help celebrate the occasion I did two Live coloring videos on Saturday using the new sets over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. During my morning Live we colored up Gnome Gned as he enjoys a hot cuppa outside his toadstool gnome home. Unlike my cards that I shared on Saturday, this time around I had fun mixing and matching the different sets to expand their scene building possibilities.


During my afternoon Live I colored up Gnome Gnina and got creative with a stamp mash up between the two Horizon Lines background sets. With just some simple selective inking I was able to add the big bank of clouds from the Spring set to the Reflections Horizon Line.    


And we can't forget these little cuties that also released this weekend, the balla-wee-nas. These new fairwees love to dance and while little Misty can be purchased in the store, Odette is only available as a freebie that is included automatically in orders $60 and over. They are also a little hint as to what is in the works for Sweet November's next clear release.  ;)

Toodles!


Gned supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (
Gned and Gnina set, Gneal and Gnorah set and Horizon Lines Reflections set), Hello Bluebird (sentiment)

ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

Gnina supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (
Gned and Gnina set, Horizon Lines Spring set and Horizon Lines Reflections set), Hello Bluebird (sentiment)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and london fog
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

Balla-wee-na supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (
Balla-wee-na Misty, Balla-wee-na Odette and Horizon Lines Spring set)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versamark watermark
Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

sequins

ribbon
Hero Arts detail white embossing powder
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
misty skin- E11, E13, E15, E39

hair- C5, C7, C9, 100

odette skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20

hair- E50, E42, E55, E44

clothes- RV000, R30, RV42, RV34

wings- G0000, G00

ground- YG0000, YG00, YG21, YG03, YG63, G43, G94
sky- Y00, YR000, Y11, R30, RV42, R32

 

 

3 comments:

Christi said...

ADOORABLE! I just love looking at all your projects for your coloring is impeccable! I only wish I could color as well as you! JUST STUNNING!

Claire said...

I love watching your scenes come alive

Fikreta said...

So pretty cards!