Monday, May 10, 2021

You're a treasure...

Good morning! 

Both the Pirate Treasures and Pirates Beware digital collections were released at
Sweet November Stamps this past weekend and boy did we have fun getting our pirate on, LOL! On Saturday I colored up sweet little Bellamy from the Pirate Treasures collection during my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook video. I paired her with the deserted island and treasure chest that are part of the new Pirate background builder set as well as funny ol' Gully. There were so many great suggestions and I love the pretty pastel world we ended up creating for these two.  

On Sunday I colored Mutiny Highseas from the Pirates Beware collection. She is a  mermaid with attitude to spare for sure! During the Live on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page we tackled an underwater scene where I shared my process for making sand and background items look like they are below the surface. Mutiny also got some funky purple highlights and a tail to match. It was a wonderful Mermay weekend and I can't wait to do it all again next week!   :)

 Later gators!