Sunday, December 19, 2021

Joy...

Hey there!

Yesterday's Shiny Brite digi collection was the final release of 2021 at Sweet November Stamps and I ended up coloring Merry Margaret again for my Live video on the Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. We brought her to life with pretty pinky reds and dusty blues to go with her vintage look. My R89 was sticky and acting up but luckily the high shine I was going for kinda forgives the harsh lines a bit. Still, I will be busy cleaning some markers today for sure, LOL! Once again I used the Pine Tree and Pine Branches scene builder set as well as the ornament hook from Folk Art Santa 1 to complete the simple background behind Margaret as well as some simple airbrushing. The end result is another sweet Christmas card with retro appeal!  :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Merry Margaret, Pine Tree and Pine Boughs scene builder set and Folk Art Santa 1)
joy die cut

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

1 comments:

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!
Merry Christmas! 🎅🎄