Monday, July 18, 2022

Make a splash...

 Good morning!

Just a quick post today to share this card that I colored Live a couple weeks ago over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. I had been wanting to pair up the new Dock on the Bay stamp set from Sweet November with the Make a Splash Fairwees that came out last summer and I finally got some time to make that happen. The background was inspired by my family's real life dock where many a summer afternoon is spent. :) 

Ok, I gotta run... so much to do!

 


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Make a Splash Fairwees, Fairwee Beck and Dock on the Bay Background Builder)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and tuxedo black

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: