Friday, July 29, 2022

Seas the day...

TGIF!

As I was flipping through one of my stamp binders for a card that I made earlier this week, I stumbled across the cute Mine, Mine, Mine stamp set from Paperie Ink. I got these adorable seagulls at the end of last summer and to be honest, when they got put away I kinda forgot I had them! So once I spotted them I knew I had to make a card with them ASAP. I decided to use the Gallery Frame #4 die from Hello Bluebird to create a little grid design for these cuties to live in, stamping them all out on the various panels. The overall color scheme went very nautical with the red, white and blue combo but I like how the blues of the water and sky lighten everything up a bit. I gotta say, this card seemed to fly together really quickly and it is still really playful and fun. I'm so glad I spotted these cuties in my stash and had the time to play with them.  :)

Ok friends, thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend! 



Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Paperie Ink (Mine, mine, mine)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico clear blue and Catherine Pooler blue suede
Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #4 die
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
pilings- E41, E42, E43, E44, E31, E33, E34
sea- B00, BG01, BG53, B14
seagulls- C0, C2, C3, C4, C5, 0, W2, Y11, Y21, Y26
buoy- R22, R14, R27, R29, R89, C00, C2, C4
sky- B0000, B000, B00, B01, C0, C00, 0
 

0 comments: