Friday, September 23, 2022

It's new release time at Stamping Bella!

 

TGIF my friends!

How about we wrap up this week with some exciting new Stamping Bella release previews?! That's right, there are 21 new stamp sets coming to the shop on Monday, the 26th, with a mix of Halloween and Christmas images to help spread some holiday happiness. Until then the design team is previewing all weekend long and you will want to be sure to check out the posts on the Bellarific blog for even more inspiration!

Today's sneak peeks are a little bit naughty and a little bit nice with the Curvy Girl Devil and Curvy Girl Angel stamp sets as well as the new Angel and Devil Sentiment set. Both the Angel and the Devil come as a set of two stamps with the larger regular size Curvy Girl and a mini version too. 

For this devilish card I stamped up Curvy Girl Devil and colored her in a simple red ensemble with dark tights. I then masked her off and grabbed an old Heidi Swapp Flame mask and my Copic airbrush system to create this super hot background. A sprinkling of black and silver sequins added just the right amount of extra shine and sparkle to the completed card.

I basically followed the same creative recipe for creating Curvy Girl Angel's card. First she got stamped and colored, then masked off before I came in with my airbrush system once again and a My Favorite Things cloud stencil die. This time I chose some pretty iridescent sequins for the extra sparkle.


Finally, I grabbed the two mini versions of Curvy Girls Angel and Devil because I really wanted to pair them with this great sentiment that comes in the new Angel and Devil Sentiment set. To help play up the yin and yang dichotomy of these two I chose to keep the entire card black and white with just a little bit of silver here and there. It's a super CAS design but I think it works really well with them.  :)

Well I hope you enjoyed this first day of previews and I promise there is plenty more to look forward to in the days ahead! 


Devil supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Curvy Girl Devil and Angel and Devil Sentiment set
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched rectangle stax set 2

Heidi Swapp Flame stencil

Doodlebug sequins

Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20

hair- E50, E42, E53, E55, E44
clothes- R14, R27, R29, RV99, W3, W4

trident- C5, C10
ground- W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, W7, W8

flames- Y02, Y17, YR16, R27, R29, R89, E49

Angel supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Curvy Girl Angel and Angel and Devil Sentiment set
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched rectangle stax set 2

My Favorite Things cloud bank stencil

Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20

hair- E33, E55, E57, E59, E79
clothes/wings- BV31, E40, E81, C00, C0, C1

halo- Y02, YR23, YR24, E27

clouds- C0, C1, BV31, BV34, B21, B32

Both supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Curvy Girl Angel, Curvy Girl Devil and Angel and Devil Sentiment set
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Memory Box stitched wave border die

Doodlebug enamel dots

Kat Scrappiness enamel dots
Copic markers:

everything- C00, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C9, C10, 100

 

 
 

0 comments: