Monday, May 6, 2024

Beautiful blessings of Spring...

Good morning!

Even though MerMay is now in full swing I had to take a day to share this card featuring the May Lily of the Valley Fairy during her special month as well. This particular scene, with the Enchanted Spring Flowers stamped in the background, was colored during a Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. I think she and the flowers turned out quite pretty thanks to all of the fantastic suggestions I was getting from my fellow creatives.

Alrighty, I gotta bet back to prepping for the big MerMay clear release on Saturday.

Later gators!

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (
May Lily of the Valley Fairy and Enchanted Spring Flowers), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Papertrey Ink lilac grace
Papertrey Ink large scallop die

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Fiskars decorative edge scissors

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


 

0 comments: