Thursday, May 9, 2024

Lets weather this together...

Hey there!

I'm still busy coloring up mermaids for the big clear release this weekend so I'm back with another card that I colored Live during the Spring clear release at Sweet November Stamps a couple weeks ago. This one features the cutie Rainy Day Fairwees taking shelter from the storm under a large toad stool. I always enjoy coloring rain and it was fun giving this rain a decidedly purple hue. So even though it's not a mermaid card today, it does have a lot of water going on which is just as good, LOL! ;)

See ya in 24!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Rainy Day Fairwees)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa

Papertrey Ink medium scalloped die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: