Thursday, July 18, 2024

Happy Birthday...

Hey, hey!

Things are pretty busy behind the scenes these days so I've got a card to share that was colored Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page during the last clear release at Sweet November Stamps. This cute fairwee from the Fairwee Happy Birthday set is ready to celebrate and shower the world with her magical confetti. The set also includes a bunch of fun builder elements to create the perfect party scene, like the bunting that I stamped and masked three times to fill the sky with color or the stack of presents that I stamped twice behind her. We kinda went crazy adding prints to all those accessories so the Live ran a bit longer than I had planned but I think the finished look it totally worth that extra time in the end. :)

Have a good one!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (
Fairwee Happy Birthday)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

Papertrey Ink large scalloped rectangle die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: