Thursday, August 13, 2026

Good work...

Hi there!

This past Saturday we were celebrating the First Day collection digi release at Sweet November Stamps. For my Live coloring on the Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page I put together a scene using First Day: Tanner, the student desk and chair from the First Day: Desk Bundle and the board from the First Day: Locker Bundle. Because Tanner is the star of the show on this card, I enlarged him to pretty big size so he would stand front and center. During the Live we decided on making it a white board on the wall of the classroom so when I added the sentiment to it I chose an ink color that would match the marker resting on the board. All in all, I think we created a darn cute back to school card.  :)

Later gators!  


Supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (
First Day: Tanner, First Day: Locker Bundle and First Day: Desk Bundle)
stamps- My Favorite Things (sentiment)

ink- Catherine Pooler blue suede and My Favorite Things amarena cherry
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Altenew silver gel pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


0 comments: