Monday, August 10, 2026

New Frosty Friends kit at TGF!

 


Good morning!

Exciting news at The Greeting Farm! After a bit of a hiatus, TGF is back with a brand new big kit that is now up for pre-order and it is perfect for the holidays. You can order the Frosty Friends kit through August 14th for the discounted price of $42. Once the kits arrive at the end of the month any extras will be up for purchase in the store but at the regular price of $50. This kit includes 13 adorable little snowmen, 9 sentiments and 9 accessory images to help you create all sorts of winter scenes with these cuties. I've divided them all up into three separate posts during this pre-order week.

My first card features the sweet snowman sharing a scarf with his giant polar bear pal. I stamped the stack of gifts first and masked them off before stamps the friends so that when the mask was removed it looks like they are about to open their gifts on Christmas Eve. Because this scene is more Christmas themed I did borrow a sentiment from the Holiday Anya 13 set.


 

And for my second card, we kind a darling snowman seated on a park bench next to his bunny bestie. The house and trees are one big background stamp that is included in the set and I can't even express how much I love it. I can totally see working it in with so many other TGF characters during my holiday card making. The sentiment is one that is included in the Frosty Friends kit and I thought it was perfect with these two.

Ok, that's all for today. I will be back with more sweet snowmen later in the week.  :)

Thanks for stopping by! 


 

Polar Bear supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

stamps- The Greeting Farm (Frosty Friends Kit and Holiday Anya 13)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

Mama Elephant stitched deckle die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

polar bear- V20, W00, E40, E42, W3, W4, R000, R30

snow/snowman- V20, B0000, B60, BV20, BV23

scarf/hat- W0, C1, C3, R24, R27, R29, R89/
YG03, YG25, G46, BG99, W1, W2, C3
gifts- C1, C3, C5, C6, R24, R27, R89/YG03, YG25, YG67, BG99/C2, C4, R24, R27, R29, R89

sky- BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29

wall- RV000, R81, W1, W2

Bunny supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp and Copic X-Press It

stamps- The Greeting Farm (Frosty Friends Kit)
ink- Memento tuxedo black

My Favorite Things stitched rectangle stax set 2

Copic markers:

snow/snowman/sky- B60, B00, B41, B52 (B32, B34)

sidewalk- N2, N3, N4, N5

bench- C5, C7, C9, E31, E43, E44
house- E13, E15, E17, Y000, Y11, W2, W4, W5, E81, E43

trees- YG05, G07, BG99

bunny/clothes- E50, E42, E43, R000, R30, E04/R24, R29, R89
hat/scarf- W7, W10/E50, E42, E43, R24, R27, R89

0 comments: