Hello!
I'm up on the Bellariffic blog, and my Scenic Saturday card this week is inspired by the current back-to-school time of year. Curvy Girl Big Hug may not be a school themed stamp but I knew I could make it work with one simple addition.
When I stamped up Curvy Girl Big Hug I immediately saw a mom giving her daughter a reassuring hug before sending her off on her first day of school. To help tell that story, I grabbed a black multi liner pen and sketched in a small backpack resting at their feet. From there I colored in the sidewalk and front door of their town house for the background. Any time now the school bus will arrive to take this little one on a brand new adventure. The sentiment is the perfect optimistic message for a young scholar.
Before I go, be sure to check out the Birthday/Celebration section this weekend because every stamp in that section is 25% OFF through midnight tomorrow. Stay crafty my friends!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Stamping Bella (Curvy Girl Big Hug and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
Trinity Stamps dainty scallop die
Honey Bee Stamps brick stencil
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
mom hair/clothes- YR21, YR14, E37, E29/W00, E40, E42, E43, T2, T3, T5, Y11, Y21, Y26
girl hair/clothes/backpack- E23, E37, E57, E29/V01, Y00, Y11, Y21, Y26, E41, E81/R21, RV42, RV11, RV13, RV14, YG21, YG25, YG17
flowers- Y11, Y15, Y18, E35, E59, YG21, YG23, YG67, R21, R43, E04
sidewalk- N2, N3, N4, N5
house- W0, W1, W3, E31, E43, E34, T7, B0000, B000, B00, E55, E57/E30, E15, E37


0 comments:
Post a Comment