Monday, August 3, 2015

Hey there...

Hello fellow stampers!

With a new month comes a new challenge over at The Greeting Farm and the theme for August is 'summertime'. I've had my eye on the Summer Anya digital stamp in the store so this challenge provided me with the perfect excuse to finally place a little order. I mean how cute is this Anya with those big ol' shades and her high ponytail? The background was super simple because I just cut into a collection cover sheet that shows samples of all the paper included. So even though it looks like I took the time to find five coordinating patterns and cut them into strips that work was all done for me. I love it when being a crafty pack rat pays off, LOL! ;)

Alrighty then, I've got an early appointment to get to this morning so I'm outta here.
Laters! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd (Sand and Surf)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Summer Anya)
stamp- Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento espresso truffle
Doodlebug token
My Favorite Things stitched circle die
Divine Twine
Copic markers:
skin- E51, E21, E11, E13
hair- YR30, YR31, E31, E34
clothes- 100, RV14, RV29, R39, B00, BG02, BG05, YG01, YG03, YG25

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Super cute!!! This card Screams Summer time!!!! Have a wonderful week! !!
Hugs, Heidi

Danni said...

Love this! So cute and what a way to use up some scraps! I might have to CASE this one!! :)

Holly T. said...

Darling Amy! Love the bright and summer colors :) Thanks for entering TGF- Holly DT

Heidi Brawley said...

Congratulations on winning the August Greeting Farm challenge! !!!!☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hugs,Heidi