Friday, November 18, 2016

Merry Christmas...

TGIF!

I've got another Christmas card to share and this one features a super adorable reindeer from the Roberto's Rascals Reindeer Games set. These little guys have so much personality and holiday cheer that I can't wait to ink up the other two very soon. This guy looked like Rudolph to me so he got a red nose to match his hat and scarf. Then I found this great paper that looks like a map of the North Pole and I knew it would be the perfect backdrop for Rudy. The red and white stripe reminded me of the air mail markings on a letter which tied in nicely considering all the mail that get sent that way this time of year. 

Well, that's all I've got. Have a wonderful, and possibly snowy white, weekend.  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Pebbles (Home for Christmas)
stamp- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals Reindeer Games)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Pebbles enamel candy dots
Simon Says Stamp Merry Christmas die
Copic markers:
fur- E30, E40, E31, E43, E44, R02
hooves- W6
antlers- E81, E84, 0
hat/scarf- R14, R24, R29, C0, C1, C2, 0, G05, G07, G28

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE it's sooooo very CUTE!!!! That paper is perfect with him and LOOOOOOVE the coloring too!! Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!
hugs,Heidi & Brooke

Diane said...

adorable! And I am always in awe of your coloring!

Julie D. Richards said...

Awesome coloring, perfect background paper.

Tracey Ann said...

That's the kind of Christmas card that makes a person grin from ear to ear!! Cutest Rudolph ever!!