Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Wonderful time of the year...

Hey there!

 I've got a pretty little Christmas card to share today. This darling image is an older Sugar Nellie stamp called Hello Little Robin. It was kinda bittersweet inking her up knowing that after all these years Sugar Nellie is closing up shop. I will so miss their gorgeous stamps but it makes me even more grateful to have the stash of Sugar Nellie stamps that I do. I really need to make it a goal in the new year to ink more of them up. I paired this winter fairy and her birdie friend with the Winter Wonderland paper pad by Pebbles because I love the frosty purples and blues. It was a fun challenge to match up the Copics to the colors in the paper and I swear her blue skirt matches better in person than it does in this pic. 

Ok friends, gotta run... talk at'cha later! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink 
paper- Pebbles (Winter Wonderland)
stamps- Sugar Nellie (Hello Little Robin), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Prima flower
Doodlebug Sprinkles
silver thread
Kaiser Craft gems
Sharpie white marker
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- C6, C10
clothes- RV10, RV63, V04, V05, RV66, V06, E50, E81, 0, G05, G07, G28, BG72, YG45, BG75, BG78, B00, B12, G00, G000, B66, B69, BV08, BV29, W2, W4, W6
bird- E55, E35, RV29, RV66
basket- E31, E33, E35, C2
sky- B0000
snow/wings- BG0000, G000

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is sooo very Beautiful 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh wow, I can just see that cold snow blowing past her, brrr.

Tracey Ann said...

One of my most favorite images... and you make me love it even more. Beautiful colors... amazing coloring... and the highlight in her skirt! Inspiration, Amy!!