Thursday, November 3, 2016

Be a unicorn...

TGIF!

I’ve got a happy little unicorn card to share with you today. Last month we did a pre-order for the two new unicorn clear sets, Be a Unicorn and A Lil' Magic, and I'm excited to say that starting tomorrow they will be available  in the TGF store! This sweet pony from the Be a Unicorn set just looked like a ray of sunshine to me, which inspired my choice of Copics. I wanted her to glow with a happiness that rivaled the sunrise behind her and I kinda think she does, LOL! The sentiment is also from the same set and I can't even tell you how much I love it... definitely a new fave for sure. :)

Alrighty then, stay magical!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Be a Unicorn set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico lemon zest
Lil' Inkers stitched rectangle die
Papertrey Ink Scene It Everyday die and Scene It Skyscapes die
Doodlebug and Studio Calico sequins
Prima flowers
Doodlebug sprinkles
Wink of Stella gold glitter pen
Copic markers:
unicorn- Y04, Y08, Y35, Y38, Y0000, Y000, R00, R20, Y21, Y26, E81
background- E31, E55, YG00, YG03, YG95, YG99, Y04

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is sooo very Beautiful We must sound like a broken record after a bit but all your creations are Beautiful or Adorable or just soo darn cute! !!!♡♡♡♡♡
Have an Awesome weekend doll!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Rhonda Miller said...

This is wonderful. I love the cute little scene you've created for the sweet unicorn.

Tracey Ann said...

So bright and cheery... love this, Amy!