Tuesday, November 8, 2016

You make my heart flutter...

Olo!

I've got one final unicorn card to share from the release this past weekend and it's another one using the larger ponies of the A Lil' Magic set. The curls in this unicorn's hair are so much fun to color, perfect corkscrews... the kind I coveted when I was a young girl but never quite managed to have work in my own hair. I decided to go a bit funky with two tone hair color and I'm super happy with how it turned out. She is a rainbow of happiness making hearts flutter wherever she goes. :)

Thanks for stopping by today!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Papertrey Ink (Confetti Toss)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (A Lil' Magic set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Sticko enamel heart stickers
Wink of Stella gold glitter pen
Copic markers:
body- C0, C1, C2, 0, R01, YG01, YG93
mane- R05, R08, E09, YR21, YR31, YR12, YR27
hooves/horn- Y11, Y21, Y26

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooooo darn ADORABLE!!!!!! Love her Perfect hair and coloring too!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Wow... absolutely love this! The hair is amazing... and the colors! Beautiful CAS layout... fab use of the papertrey!