Thursday, November 3, 2016

Happy Turkey Day...

Good morning!

I finally got around to coloring up the companion to the 4 Seasons Fall Girl that I did back in September and I think this little guy from the 4 Seasons Boy set is just as cute as she was. I pictured them being brother and sister so he got pumpkin red hair and green eyes too. I paired him up with the same Doodlebug papers and this time around made the card into a fun and informal Thanksgiving card. It looks to me like he's had his turkey dinner and is ready to go outside and play some touch football with the cousins.  ;)

Stay crafty my friends!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Doodlebug (Fall Friends)
stamps- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals 4 Seasons Boy set), Technique Tuesday (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Memory Box stitched hills die
Doodlebug Fall Sprinkles
Papertrey Ink twine
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E71, R00, R20
hair- YR65, YR68, YR27, E27
eyes- G43
clothes- B01, B52, BG72, E34, E57, E59, E40, E41, 0, Y15, Y38, YR04, R17, R27, E19, C1
ground- W0, W2, W4