Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Greetings of the Season...

Good morning crafty peeps!

Have you hit up the new release over at the TGF store yet? There have been so many fantastic new additions over this past year but I gotta say that this release was definitely in my top three fave releases. So many cute new minis and my card today even uses one of the Mini Remix Fall Anyas on a holiday card. I love everything about this sweet girl from her short hair to her scarf flying in the winter wind. I could see her out in the snow dazzled outdoors with the white capped mountains in the distance, just like it is here in my own neck of the woods. Anya looks a lot happier with all that snow than I usually do but I doubt she ever has to shovel it, LOL! ;)

Alrighty friends, thanks for stopping by. I'll see ya manana!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink, Copic X-Press It and Bazzill
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Mini Remix Fall set), Mama Elephant (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
Lil Inkers stitched rectangle die
Papertrey Ink Scene It Mountain View die
sequins
Smooch silver
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
clothes- B02, B06, B39, BG11, BG34, BG49, V12, V15, V17, W6, W8, C1

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

oh my goodness THIS IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ROCK as always!!!!
hugs,Heidi & Brooke

Nichole said...

So cute: simple and elegant! <3

Tracey Ann said...

Darling card... love the colors! And the background is amazing!