Friday, December 15, 2017

Merry Christmas...

TGIF! 

I've got another quick card to share today before I dash off to work. This quirky little elf from Mo's Digital Pencil is part of a duo called North Pole Employees. Something about this guy just brings a smile to my face so he had to get on a card this year. I paired him up with some older Christmas papers by My Mind's Eye that I love because they mix pretty aquas and pinks into the traditional red and green color combo. So while I kept his outfit very traditional I colored the ornaments in all those pretty 'bonus' colors. Then to really make them stand out I sparkled them up with some Wink of Stella and added Glossy Accents on top of that. The end result is so cool looking in person, I wish the photo captured it. 

Anywho... have a great weekend, time to get those final Christmas gifts and bake those cookies! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink 
paper- My Mind's Eye (Be Merry)
digital stamp- Mo's Digital Pencil (North Pole Employees)
stamp- unknown sentiment
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched circle stax
My Favorite Things circle stax
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E25, E27, E29
clothes- E40, E41, E42, 0, R27, R59, E18, YG93, YG97, G99, YG91, G40, G43
ornaments- G00, BG32, BG07, B06, RV11, RV34, R85, R56, R000, RV10, RV11, R43, C2
shadow- W1, W3, W5