Thursday, December 14, 2017

Enjoy the magic of the season...

Olo!

I've been wanting to play around with a good ol' Anya head swap so I grabbed So Hip and gave her a fancy winter get-up from the Secret Santa kit from The Greeting Farm for my card today. Now she looks ready to hit those city sidewalks and enjoy the festive light displays in her stylish ensemble. The paper is from another older Simple Stories paper pad and I really like how it kinda looks like the abstract sparkle of lights in the background. :)

Well that's all I got before heading off to work... talk at'cha tomorrow!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (DIY Christmas)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Secret Santa kit and So Hip Anya)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Simple Stories DIY Christmas stickers
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E15, E99, E59
clothes- E50, E81, E84, 0, C0, C2, C5, R14, R46, R89, YG25, YG95, YG99, N3, N6, N9

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE sooo darn cute!!! Fabulous head swap too!!! Looks like she is ready for the ball to drop in NY City!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Adorable of course. I love the background paper, it looks like you made it. Hugs.