Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The joy of family...

Hey there!

It's the second Wednesday of the month and that means it's time for the December 'anything goes' challenge over on the 7 Kids challenge blog. Playing along is easy, all you have to do is use at least one product that can be found in the 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store and link back to the challenge blog in your own post, which gives you a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate at the end of the month... who doesn't love that?

I'm a huge fan of the Little Bits collection that Stamping Bella introduced this past fall and each new release seems to top the last. I have so much fun mixing and matching all of the different accessory stamps to create personalized and unique scenes on my cards. For my card today I mixed stamps from four different sets; Santa Kids and Pets, Santa's Snacks, Santa's Mantle and the Fireplace Backdrop. I wanted it to look like this little tyke has snuck out of his bed to eat some of the cookies left for Santa on Christmas Eve. The sentiment is from a Mama Elephant set and I like how it kinda sums up everything in the scene, from the family in the photos, his pup friend and the wonder of a visit from Santa. ♥
 
Alrighty, I hope to see all of my crafty friends join the fun with me this month over at 7 Kids!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Little Bits Santa Kids and Pets set, Santa's Snacks set, Santa's Mantle set and Fireplace Backdrop), Mama Elephant (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things Blueprints die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E55, E35, E37
clothes- R17, R29, E18, C0, C2
pug- E40, E41, E42, W3, W5, W7
picture frames- Y21, Y26, Y28, C0, C1, C3, C6, 100
wall- T0, T2
fireplace/floor- YR31, R14, Y35, Y38, W4, W5, W7, E15, E99, E18, E55, E57, E59, E49
milk and cookies- E50, B000, E31, E34, E35, E47
swag- G07, G29, C9, R08
rug- G43, G46, YG67
letter- E50, E40, 0



2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

oh my goodness this is Super duper CUUUUUTE!!!!!! Great scene!! Love the framed pictures!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

ONGosh, that is too stinking adorable. Love the family photos, and of course the little tyke and his puppy. Hugs.