Monday, December 11, 2017

Sweet Holiday Greetings...

Good morning! 

I've got a quick post today before I head off to work. A few months back I got this cute Sweet Holiday Greetings stamp set from Your Next Stamp because I completely fell in love with it. You know me and my scene building, well I couldn't pass up being able to put together my own plate of treats for Santa. For the this card I paired the stamps with the Merry Merry paper pad by Pebbles and let the paper guide the way. The gingerbread couple became a no-brainer and the Santa mug was just too adorable not to add into the mix. :)

Alrighty, well I've really got to scoot my boot. Laters! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Bazzill
paper- Pebbles (Merry, Merry)
stamps- Your Next Stamp (Sweet Holiday Greetings set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico doc brown
My Favorite Things stitched scallop rectangle die
Pebbles Merry Merry puffy sticker
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Nuvo glitter snow
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
plate- BG70, BG72, 0
table cloth- R05, E07, E19, E18
wall- E40, 0
santa mug- C2, C0, R22, R14, E07, B00, BG10, E000, YR00, R00, E23, E25, E29, E50, R05, R08
gingerbread cookies- E31, E33, E37, G43, G46, G29, R05, R08