Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Sending joy...

Hey there!

I'm here today with my weekly 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store card creation. For today's card I inked up Pretty Lil Present from Whimsy Stamps in Desert Sand ink so I could do some no-line coloring with her. The papers I pulled are from an older Simple Stories paper pad and I tried to match my Copics to the dark, elegant colors in it. I don't know if this is a gift she has just received or if she just finished wrapping it for someone special, either way this pretty lil gal seems to be full of Christmas spirit. And did I mention that Pretty Lil Present is part of the Christmas clearance sale that is currently running? Yep, Kelly is making room on the shelves with a 30% off all Halloween and Christmas sale, all you have to do is type in SPLURGE at check out. :)  

Alrighty, well the November challenge just wrapped up but be sure to check out the 7 Kids blog tomorrow when December's challenge kicks off! That $20 gift certificate could make for a nice little 'treat yo self' present! ;)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (Cozy Christmas)
stamps- Whimsy Stamps (Pretty Lil Present), Lawn Fawn (Merry Messages)
ink- Memento desert sand and Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Simon Says stamp stitched rectangle die
October Afternoon washi tape
sequins
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Smooch gold
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20, E13
lips- R22
hair- E44, E47, E49
eyes- E23, E27, E29, BG000, 100
shirt- YG93, YG95, YG99, G99
star- Y02, Y21, Y26
gift- E40, E81, E84, R17, R27, R39, R89
background- E30, E31, E53, E81, YR30