Wednesday, July 18, 2018

A ton of fun...

Olo!

So I'm jumping back to the TGF June release to share this second card that I made using the super fun Wild Time set. For this card I paired up the sweet elephant and the toucan by simply stamping the toucan right on the elephant's head, no masking necessary. Because I wanted to play off the sentiment that also comes with the set, I grabbed a balloon from the Mega Mini Lift Off set and gave it to the elephant to hold. I was inspired by a Sandy Allnock card that I saw on Instagram a while ago to try my hand at creating an over grown jungle for these two party animals to live in. I'm fairly happy with it but I had a couple of uncooperative green markers that started getting all streaky and resistant so all I see are those flaws. It was a lot of fun to play around with though so I will totally be taking another go at the whole jungle thing some time in the future. :)

Ok folks, I'm off for the day... have a good one!     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Wild Time set and Mega Mini Lift Off set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Copic markers:
elephant- T1, T3, T5, E93
toucan- C6, C9, Y00, Y02, YR15, YR04, R27
balloon- R24, R27, R29
background- YG01, YG61, YG63, YG67, YG97, E41, E42, E43, E44, G46, G99