Friday, December 14, 2018

Ever in your favor...

TGIF my friends!

Are you ready for the altered version of Uptown Zodiac Girl Sagittarius? When I first began this personal challenge I always kind of dreaded Sagittarius because I had no idea how I would alter her to have that pose make sense for anything other than holding a bow and arrow. It wasn't until I decided to embrace that bow and arrow and look at her as a different character that it all fell into place. The simplest change to make on Sagittarius would be to wipe away her mini dress and draw in her missing torso so that I could color an entire bodysuit onto her instead thus creating my version of Katniss from The Hunger Games. By typing in my own sentiment from the story it really brought the whole card together. I gotta say, for being the challenge I most dreaded, this was a pleasant surprise and so fun to create. ;)

Now don't forget to check back tomorrow for this month's SN Vault release. Two classic Sweet November images have been given a digital update and will be available for 24 hours only at 7 Kids
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamp- Stamping Bella (Uptown Zodiac Girl Sagittarius)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
computer generated sentiment
My Favorite Things Blueprints die
Ranger glossy accents
Smooch gold
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E55, E57, E49
clothes- C6, C8, C10, T6, T7, T10, 100
bow and arrow- C2, C4
sky- B21, B45, C3, C5
trees- YG01, YG63, G94, G99, E84, E87, E89
ground- YG01, YG45, YG95, YG97, E42, E43, E44

0 comments: