Friday, December 21, 2018

Happy Holidays...

TGIF my friends!

Some days you just aren't left with a lot of time to get crafty and yesterday was one of those days for me. I had plans to tackle a big ol' Christmas scene that I've had all stamped up and ready to go but I just kept getting hit with more and more things that needed to get done first. So when I finally got time to sit down and relax I knew I had to find something quick and easy, that's when I remembered this little sweetie that I added to my Stamping Bella collection this year. Happy Holidays Teeny Tiny Townie may be small but she sure packs a lot of cuteness onto a card. Not only that but it was nice not having to search for the perfect sentiment to go with since she comes with her own. When it was all said and done I had this card done in just under an hour... ya gotta love that!  ;) 

TTFN!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- Sassafras Lass
stamp- Stamping Bella (Happy Holidays Teeny Tiny Townie)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched border die
Nuvo gold coast drops
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic Spica red glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E17, E29
clothes/banner- E50, E81, E84, R22, R24, R27, R29, E18, E42, E43
shadow- W1, W2, W4, W6