Sunday, December 9, 2018

Be a Rudolph...

Mornin' folks! 

I've got another quick post to share one of the extra cards I made for the November release at The Greeting Farm. This deer is part of the All of Us set and when I saw it I thought it would be cool to do some repeat stamping and create Santa's entire team of reindeer including Rudolph. By combining this simple pattern with a fun sentiment you get a kinda modern, clean and simple vibe that really suits this stamp set. :)

Ok, it's time for this Rudolph to run... laters!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- Simple Stories 
stamps- The Greeting Farm (All of Us set), Picket Fence Studio (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink pure poppy
Pebbles stickers
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
reindeer- E50, E43, E55, E25, E27, E81, E93, W9, R00, R20, R21, R22, R14, R29, R89