Sunday, December 16, 2018

Merry Christmas...

Hey there! 

Just a quick little post to share this sweet Christmas card I made for the Cozy With You release at The Greeting Farm. By masking the cookies from the set as I stamped it created the look of them all piled on top of each other. Then all I had to do was use a simple circle die to cut them out and with a bit more coloring I had the plate they were resting on. The papers are old favorites from October Afternoon and I love how they work with this stamp set creating a card that is all about the sweetness that this season brings. :)

Toodles!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Cozy with You)
ink- Memento desert sand
Lawn Fawn merry christmas die
My Favorite Things stitched scallop border die
Pebbles enamel dots
Copic markers:
cookies- E50, E30, E31, E23, R20, R22, R24, Y11, Y19, YG11, YG03, YG25, G000, BG11, C1, 0