Thursday, December 20, 2018

Merry Christmas...

Good morning! 

I don't have much time to post this morning but I wanted to share this sweet card that I made using the Angel Wishes stamp from Whimsy. I love these images so much and ever since Whimsy picked up the art by Marina Fedotova my fingers where crossed that we would have these angels for Christmas... and I was not disappointed! Now that Christmas is only five days away I made it my mission to get them on a card this year and have them fulfill their stampy destiny. And who says a Christmas card can't be silver and gold and... pink! I guess after all the traditional Christmas colors I have been coloring with I just needed to change things up a bit. ;)

Alrighty, gotta run... toodles!
 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Whimsy (Angel Wishes), Autumn Leaves (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink berry sorbet
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Ranger glossy accents
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
wings- E40, E81, E84, 0
angel 1
hair- E50, E51, E42, E43
gown- C00, C0, B60, C3, 0
angel 2
hair- E34, E57, E79
gown- Y11, Y21, Y26
background- Y0000, Y000, R000, RV00, RV21, C00, C0, B60, C2, 0

2 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

OMGosh, absolutely adorable. The silver, gold and pink are perfect for these little beauties. Hugs.

Debbie L said...

What a sweet card. Merry Christmas Amy and thanks for all the inspiration in 2018.