Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Hi...



Hello!

It's time to start previews for the May Greeting Farm release. This month we are introducing three new clear sets and brand new large sentiment dies! We are kicking things off with some of those new dies, the Hi/Hello set and the Thank You die. It is SO cool that Marie is turning her fabulous script writing into fun new dies for all of us to enjoy creating with. I've got card samples up on the TGF blog using all three of the dies but I chose to share my Hi card here today. I really like that it is easy to pair with smaller stamped sentiments to personalize for so many different types of cards. This go round I grabbed Hang Out Ian for a fun masculine card. The Doodlebug So Much Pun papers not only gave me a bright, color palette to match up with but also a fun junk food theme that seemed to suit this little dude to a T. Even the big Hi sentiment got the fiery color treatment with a bit of help from my Copics.

Now be sure to head on over to the TGF blog to see what my fellow Farmers have created using the cool new dies (along with two other cards that I have made). Then check back here tomorrow for day two of previews. :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug Designs (So Much Pun)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Hang Out Ian)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Hero Arts red
The Greeting Farm Hi/Hello die set
My Favorite Things stitched border die
Nuvo crystal drops
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E35, E47, E49
clothes- B93, B95, B97, W1, W3, C2, C5, C7, 110, R14, R27, R59, Y18, Y17, Y38
burger- E50, E30, E33, E55, E44, E49, Y38, R17, YG05, YG17