Monday, May 23, 2022

Make some waves...

Good morning!

Yesterday was a busy day for me that left me with very little time to color. This had me grabbing the stack of pre-stamped/pre-colored images that I keep on my desk for just such an occasion. I wanted a mermaid and came across the last of the Some Odd Girl mermaids that I had colored way back during their daily color challenges. She's called Hey Mermaid and she can now be found at Whimsy Stamps. All I had left to do was add a sentiment and color in the background and I would have a finished card to share today. Since my new clear stamps from the recent Sweet November release are still sitting on my desk, I flipped through them to find what I needed. The large sentiment is part of the Mermees #3 set and the little school of fish are from the Mermaid Hair set. Another swooshing current type background was both quick to complete and it also lends a fun sense of movement, which I think suits this lovely mermaid quite nicely.   :)

Well, time for me to get busy again. Hope your week is off to a great start


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Hey Mermaid)

stamps- Sweet November (Mermees #3 set and Mermaid Hair set)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler juniper mist and it's a boy
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
skin- BV01, E21, E23, E25, E04, R01, R02, Y02, FY1, RV04
eyes- G05, G09, G29, BG99
lipstick/eye shadow- G16, BG99/YG01, YG25, YG09

hair- BG11, BG53, BG57, BG99

tail- YG00, YG01, YG03, YG17, G16, BG11, BG23, G20
top- G16, G19, G29
water- B02, B04, B16, B37, B39


0 comments: