Monday, May 2, 2022

Showering you with love...

Good morning!

Just a quick pop in to share the finished card from Saturday's Live coloring over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. We created a cool rainy day scene with Stormi from the new Umbrella Kids digi collection at Sweet November Stamps. As always my fellow crafters that joined me offered lots of great color suggestions and Stormi looks fab in her traditional yellow slicker and rain boots. For the background I shared how I create a super stylized garden type scene just by building layers of color from light to dark. It's definitely one of those kinds of scenes that is super easy to recreate but looks much more difficult and impressive than it really is. :)

Have a great day my friends!  


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Umbrella Kid Stormi)
stamps- My Favorite Things (sentiment)

ink- Catherine Pooler juniper mist
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here
 

0 comments: