Monday, January 2, 2023

Friends like you are rare...

Good morning!

I found myself reaching for the Baby 'Bominable set once again as I still hadn't gotten this particular 'bominable on a card of his own yet. He is way too cute to make wait for the next holiday season to roll around, especially since the 'bominables are perfectly suited to any number of winter time cards. With the way he is looking up towards the sky I thought it would be cute to pair baby with some of the birds from the Snow Angels set and have them flying all around. For the background I colored them into a snowy birch tree forest with the morning sky warmly glowing off in the distance. I think it turned out really sweet but to be honest I've been feeling in a bit of a coloring rut lately, relying on the same kinds of backgrounds over and over. One of my goals this year is to push my art a bit more until I see some growth. :)

Later gators!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Baby 'Bominable set and Snow Angels set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and london fog

Papertrey Ink branch frame die

Copic markers:

'bominable- BV20, E40, E81, W3, B00, B41, B52, B45, C2, E87

birds- E40, E42, E43, N2, N3, N4, N7, YR00, YR01, R21

trees- BV20, W1, W2, W3, W6, W7
sky- YR30, YR31, YR000

snow/grass- BV0000, BV000, BV20, B60/YG91

0 comments: