Monday, January 16, 2023

You make my heart sing...

Good morning!

So this past weekend was our first "off" weekend at Sweet November Stamps as we transition to every other weekend for our releases. That doesn't mean the team and I won't be sharing new projects, we just get to choose older stamps to revisit and put a new spin on. I went back a couple years and printed out Princess Isadora laying on the stone wall that comes in the Castle Scene Builder set as she has always been a favorite of mine. Then it was time to hop on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and color her Live. As always, I was joined by a great group of fellow colorists and we had a lot of fun picking colors and bringing this dreamy princess to life. :)

Ok, time for me to get to work. Talk at'cha later! 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Princess Isadora and Castle Scene Builder)

stamps- Studio G (sentiment)
ink- Papertrey Ink pale peony
Trinity Stamps stitched slimline die
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: