Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year...

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm kinda finding it hard to believe that 2023 is here. Time feels like it is flying by so much quicker these days. I'm already doing my best to be better organized and I'm hoping to work on my tendency to procrastinate and then cram last minute. If I can manage that then maybe life will slow down a bit and feel less hectic. Fingers crossed on that one.

As for jumping back into my card making after the short end of year break, once again I am starting a new year with some adorable critters from Purple Onion Designs. Shirley and Sharon are originally holding a string of snowflakes between them but I didn't ink it up so that I could instead replace it with the small sentiment and color it as a banner. To give the rest of the card some New Year's flair I used the Confetti stamp and the Lights stamp to fill the space above. The color palette is a classic black and gold combo for the occasion and as always I had a lot of fun coloring the lights so they glow in the midnight sky. 

Ok then, here's to a fantastic 2023 my friends!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Purple Onion Designs (Shirley and Sharon, Confetti, Lights and Sweet Occasions Sentiment set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched border die
Sakura stardust glitter pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:

confetti/banner- Y02, YR23, YR24, E47
lights- Y000, Y00, 110
background- C0, C2, C5, C6, C8
owl- E53, E55, E25, E44, E47, E41, E42, E43, Y21, YR23, YR24, R00, R30
bird- E55, E57, E59, E40, E81, R000, R30, Y21, YR24

 

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

This is Beautiful!!!! Happy New Year Amy!! 🥳🥳🥳