Saturday, January 14, 2023

Lots and Lots of Love...

Hello again!

We are changing things up at Sweet November Stamps this year and instead of having new releases every weekend we are going to every other weekend. Spreading new arrivals out like this will not only give me more time for stamp designs but hopefully give all of you more time to enjoy what's already in the store. During the off weeks, the team and I will be sharing new cards we've made with our choice of older stamps and I will still be doing a Live coloring video on these Saturdays over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. For my card today I went back to a digi Vault release from last summer with all the little fairies that fit inside of this jar. I wanted to make it work for a Valentine so I grabbed Fairy Brie with her arms thrown wide and colored in a bunch of hearts that she has filled the jar with. If you want to see how this scene came together there is a short Reel on Instagram and the full length speed coloring can be found on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel.  :)

Laters!  


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Fairy Brie and Jar)

stamps- Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Papertrey Ink amethyst allure
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: